Monday, October 3, 2011

GLO Adopt A Beach

So many websites and blogs and social media and so little time! Wanted to report that our third and final GLO adopt a beach cleanup of 2011 was a huge success and a ton of fun, and for such a great cause! On a personal note, the beaches of Texas have a calmness to them similar to the feeling that I get in Mexico. No rules like in California, where cops are constantly patrolling the beach (on ATVs) waiting to give you a ticket for having a beer or letting your dog roam off leash. The Texas Coast although windy and the bit of an underdog in the surfing world has stoked me so much this year, and I just wanted to say thanks to all of those who have made the Journey with me!

You can view the full post on cleanup on the freshly built (do you like it) Surfrider Foundation Central Texas Chapter's website, or check out my lovely wife's blog and amazing photographs here. Live Happily Ever Now!





No comments:

Post a Comment