- I saw only a handful of bands (much less than in year's past).
- I didn't go to The Fader Fort .
- I bought a battery case for my iPhone, and was on Twitter pretty much all day.
- I Avoided lines.
- Hung out with Hanson at an invite only party.
- Was amazed by how many rappers I liked in the 90's were here for SXSW.
- Talked about MTV with my friend Neil who was visiting from SF all week (he works there).
- Was not amazed with all the non local mainstream sponsors.
- Was impressed with the guys in front of me who had their knives taken from them by security when they were patted down at the Snoop Dogg concert.
- Was really stoked to see The Sounds three times.
- Was not stoked to see The Bangles and be escorted out by security at the Cedar St.Courtyard.
- Enjoyed supporting Boobs and Keep A Breast.
- Thought Micheal Cera was just okay at bass.
- Did not get into the Zynga party after waiting 25 minutes.
- That was the longest line I waited in.
- Regretted wearing sandals at the Pure Volume House's flooded bathroom.
- Really enjoyed discovering The Naked and Famous and Beats Antique.
- Neon Trees were not a factor.
- Was glad to see Halos again.
- Can't believe my riot video for Death From Above 1979 received over 30,000 hits in 3 days.
- Warren G "Regulate" was a good non typical SXSW moment for me.
- Enjoy Zion I and The Grouch and Oakland in general.
- Liked meeting nerds during interactive at the Ginger Man.
- Here are some unorganized or lined up photos.
|Feet after Pure Volume House and Conflict of Interest|
|Reminds me of old SXSW|
|Dude passed out on iPhone and Macbook at The Hilton|
|Charity makes me feel good!|
|The Naked and Famous|
|Zion I and The Grouch|
|The Sounds first day|
|Snood Do Double G|
|The Sounds at Cedar St.|
|Me and my boo!|
|What I don't like....|
|Lookout Death From Above 1979!|