Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Texas, Please deliver me surf (Scorpion Bay Preferred)



























Dear Austin TX,

I love you very much, but lets face it, there isn't much surf nearby.... I check here everyday, but there is little to be happy for in the surf department. Side note, Sunday was ISD, and I did my part:

Dear Matthew Kuhn,

Thank you for joining the Surfrider Foundation and the movement of care for our coasts. Here is a special welcome message from Surfrider Foundation’s CEO, Jim Moriarty to you:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH_aBFo8tfU

Your Surfrider Membership packet will arrive in the mail within 4-6 weeks.

On a side note, this is how I spent my Sunday with my wonderful Poppa and family pretending that his pool could deliver me some swell.

Cheers! Europe in 8 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment