Wednesday, December 8, 2010

State Radio - Live in Austin, TX - With Video

State Radio is one of my favorite bands, and luckily I have seen them live quite frequently since I have lived here in Austin.
Chad at Austin Music Hall

One highlight was after the show with 311 we bumped into Chad and Lefty walking the streets of Austin, and it was pretty cool to meet the extended band!
Me and Leyla at Austin Music Hall
I have shared my love for this band with all of my friends, and one of my best friends Magnus in Sweden is also now a huge fan. So much so that his girlfriend Sofia and him even flew from Malmö Sweden to London to see them earlier this year.
Magnus and Sofia at ACL
Here is some video that I shot at the show at La Zona Rosa in downtown Austin (you can hear me singing during Calling All Crows).  It is a medley with "Mansin Humanity"-"Mr. Larkin"-"Calling All Crows", and my all time favorite "Indian Moon"(my wife's and I last dance). Cheers to State Radio!



No comments:

Post a Comment