Monday, January 24, 2011

Leyla Kuhn Photography

My wife Leyla is an amazing photographer.
San Diego by Leyla Kuhn
She takes pictures that I cannot understand as to how she decided to take them at the interesting angle that she does; but they always give me an interesting perspective on the way she looks at things. She has a great website that you can view here, or go to www.leylakuhn.com. If you want to see more about what inspires her, you can view here blog here.

Cheers to Leyla for expressing herself in a way that makes the world a more beautiful place! I'm also looking forward to seeing what she will soon be capturing with her brand new lens (Tokina 11-16mm). I bet it will be amazing for her first official SxSW assignments this March! Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from Leyla's portfolio, one is in San Diego, and one is on the Island of Elba. Live Happily Ever Now!

The Island of Elba Summer 2010 by Leyla Kuhn


No comments:

Post a Comment