Sunday, February 27, 2011

Happy Birthday Natasha!

Holding my Cousin Natasha!
Today I'm writing a special post to wish my Cousin Natasha a happy 18th birthday! She is so special to me and I love her with all of my heart. I remember when she was a baby, how exciting it was to have such a sweet and loving Cousin like Natasha as the newest addition to our family! She is one of the strongest people I know, and am so happy to have her as my Cousin.

In the pool! Two happy Cousins!
I have spent many good times with Natasha, whether it's swimming in Grandma and Nana's pool, or having her as guest of honor at my wedding (and she helped with a bunch of stuff too)! I am looking forward to many more great times with one of my favorite family members! Cheers
On my wedding day! So glad Natasha was there!
and happy 18th birthday to you my Cousin! You are all grown up! I love you!




Grandma Cathy, Natasha, and Me




Picture I took back in the good old days

Leyla and I with our beautiful Cousin!
Thumbs up to the Photo Booth!


Texas Cowgirl!
Holding down the photo booth at my Wedding!


Natasha and the girls getting down!
Love you Cousin! -Your Cousin Matt!

1 comment: